Tuesday, January 8, 2008

what a scare !


When i reached the airport of Chicago, I heard that president Bush was just landed in the same airport but 20 mins ago, aihh....what a miss to meet him.... Later on, i headed to hunt for foods as my stomach began to sound, suddenly, a man walked pretty slow in front of me and say "Hi" to me. I just replied him with a smile. Within a second, I heard "pong", I turned my head and looked, opps, he fell down and lying on the floor, he tried to get up but he couldn't. Meanwhile, I was thinking whether I accidentally tripped on him? During that time, quite a number of people looking at us.I went on and asked, "hi, are you ok?" , he replied me by saying, " I think I broke my leg". I was like "oh shit", "oh shit", impossible that his leg is so fragile? The security came by and together we get him up. He repeated to the security that he broke his leg. However, you know what? He brought out the torn apart and broken leg and it was a FAKE( man made ) LEG !!!! He continued, "I realised that the interconnection was not right before this but I thought it would be ok". Sooner, the security brought him wheelchair and he called back home. And me, I went off to catch my next flight to Denver.

No comments: