Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Toughest drive in my life

I reached Denver airport at around 9pm, and once I arrived, I rushed to claim my baggage and went on to AVIS to collect my car as it was late and I gotta drive for 2 hours in order to get me to Colorado Springs. After collected my car keys, without wasting much time, I began my drive to Colorado. It was so cold as its just 16F (-8'C) out there. Well, I will describe the driving condition from Denver airport to Colorado Springs using the tollway.

1) Snowing and you could see snow everywhere on the road.
2) No road lights.
3) Blur windshield and you can't use your wiper as it could make it worst.
4) Minimum speed is 50 miles per hour else you will get your ticket for $250.
5) Imperfect directions showing on the map.
6) Slippery road with snow.
7) heater could make you feel warm but not making the windshield looks clearer.
8) Missing sign boards and sign boards which were covered by snow.







I reached my hotel at midnight. Phew... arrived safely at last.

2 comments:

Eunice said...

cute cars covered with snow :D

Loon said...

hHAHAHaa.... :)
abuthen :p